iRender: PaaS render farm for Redshift projects
[Sponsored] iRender has released a new PaaS render farm for Redshift projects, along with a bunch of new features and updates. These upgrades of iRender make the workflow more effective and seamless for CG artists. Below are three big news in iRender Farm. Let’s read on.
A new PaaS render farm for Redshift projects
iRender has released a new option for Cinema 4D and Redshift users, the PaaS platform. It allows you to use multi-GPU servers having Cinema 4D and Redshift pre-installed as well as their licenses.
The new platform means that users will use the software easily and not have to worry about license issues.
Advantages of PaaS render farm:
- Reduce installation time, or more time for working effectively.
- Reduce fees of extra licenses when working on iRender’s remote servers.
- While still having access to powerful RTX 4090 and RTX 3090 cards to speed up the renders.
iRender new desktop application
Besides the PaaS render farm, iRender has released a new desktop application called iRender GPU. It contains all features, from registering and topping up the account to transferring data, connecting to the remote servers, and rendering. You can run all tasks within a single application and don’t need to switch to the iRender website.
Advantages of iRender GPU
- Reduce the procedure.
- Update or request the service on time.
- Free for all iRender users.
The iRender desktop application is now available for Windows. Linux and macOS versions will be available in the near future.
iRender becomes Maxon’s official render farm partner
Since June 2023, iRender has become the official render farm partner of Maxon.
The render farm offers a big promotion to celebrate this milestone. From now to August 18th, you can get one of those deals:
- For new users: Get a 100% bonus for your first payment.
- For other users: Get a 50% bonus for all transactions from $575, or a 100% bonus for all transactions from $1500.